Source Reference is a one-stop instruction platform for preparing students for higher level research
(Only available to schools in the UK and International schools in Europe and the Middle East)
Students today are asked to navigate a complex world of digital information, however many struggle to search effectively, evaluate sources, and communicate their findings.
Source Reference integrates highly-acclaimed reference content with instructional videos and tutorials to provide research instruction in the classroom or at the point-of-need. Source helps prepare students for the rigours of academia by building their confidence with the types of resources they will see in higher education, while also cultivating essential 21st-century skills.
Combining highly acclaimed reference content with engaging instructional materials, Source helps students meet their research needs while cultivating stronger information literacy skills.
Take a video tour of the platform here.
Download the Source Reference title list here.
- Access to 900+ top-tier reference titles
- Exploratory search features including 11,000+ Topic Pages and the Mind Map brainstorming tool
- Dozens of high-quality instructional videos and tutorials covering a wide range of research topics including evaluating sources, plagiarism, and more
- 100+ minutes of instructional content, which can be used as an entire course or individually as needed
- Flexibility to embed reference entries into your LMS, LibGuides, or website
- Simplified collaboration with teachers and administrators, and easy integration of information literacy into the curriculum
- Research skill builder videos offering point-of-need instruction to expose valuable research resources while students search
IP Authentication, Referring URL, Username and Password
To find out more about how the different access options work please see our General Access Information.
Usage statistics are available on request. Please contact Kate at the JCS Support Desk on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional materials and downloads
Source Reference has a range of promotional materials, from logos to posters, available to download here.