(Only available to British International Schools in Europe) Five fully cross-searchable history databases; covering American History, African-American History, American Indian History, Ancient & Medieval History, and Modern World History
Infobase’s acclaimed history databases are designed to assist teaching staff and students with their research needs. Five fully cross-searchable and seamlessly integrated databases make for a complete, single history resource.
Divided into five databases, each available on a standalone basis as a separate subscription, all presented within the History Research Center user interface. Each database features editorially curated topic centers —including articles, shareable slideshows, videos, primary sources and much more—on different eras and themes of history to help users find a starting point for their research.
Discounts Available: History Research Center is made up of Infobase Databases, discounts are available when subscribing to multiple databases at the same time (not including e-books or video streaming collections). See all other databases here.
(Only available to international Schools in Europe)
- American History: More than 500 years of political, military, social, and cultural history, with expanded coverage of American women’s history and U.S. government for comprehensive curricular coverage
- African-American History: A comprehensive examination of more than five centuries of the African-American experience
- American-Indian History: 15,000 years of American Indian history and culture
- Ancient & Medieval History: An extensive exploration of world history from prehistory through the mid-1500s
- Modern World History: Covers the broad expanse of world history from the mid-15th century to the present
Access is available via IP Authentication, Referring URL, Shibboleth, Username and Password.
To find out more about how the different access options work please see our General Access Information.
Usage statistics and MARC records are available in the admin portal