The only digital media database in existence that has been explicitly designed to meet the needs of both DP students and teachers
Ideas Roadshow’s IBDP Portal is the only digital media database that has been designed to specifically support Diploma Programme (DP) subject teachers, Theory of Knowledge (TOK) teachers, and students.
All resources are created from detailed long-format filmed conversations with more than 80 top researchers at leading universities around the world – including three Nobel Laureates. The footage from these conversations is then extensively edited into videos and combined with a 1-page PDF that provides a spectrum of relevant information for direct use by subject and TOK teachers.
The portal contains resources specifically created to support students with their Extended Essay and other internal assessments, TOK essay and TOK exhibition, and a vast array of pedagogical supporting materials for both subject teachers and TOK teachers.
User-friendly subject guides are supplied for each of the 21 DP subjects covered where associated motivational content and curriculum relevant overlaps are clearly displayed for optimal use in class and remotely.
- Over 460 videos and 50 ebooks
- Covers all 21 DP subjects and TOK
- All videos are closed-captioned in English
- Each video comes with a 1-page PDF associated with it that provides a spectrum of relevant information
- 21 TOK Connections Guides and 16 TOK Connections Overview videos integrate theory of knowledge concepts and principles right across the DP curriculum
- 6 TOK essay practice videos
- 21 TOK Samplers videos and 21 TOK Samplers PDFs
- TOK Lesson Planner
- Investigating Knowledge blog created to help subscribers get the most out of the portal
- Overview videos provide an ideal starting point for librarians and teachers
IP Authentication, and Username and Password.
To find out more about how the different access options work please see our General Access Information.
Usage statistics are available on request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request yours.