(Only available to international schools in Europe) Access to more than 4,700 acclaimed eBooks
Convenient access to more than 4,700 acclaimed eBooks from the award-winning Facts On File, Chelsea House, Ferguson’s, and Bloom’s imprints.
Easy to use and correlated to all major educational standards, the Middle-High School eBook Collection is a perfect fit for any classroom or library and an ideal way to grow your eBook collection. The collection includes a wide range of subjects—from ancient history and biographies, to mathematics, animals, nature, and more.
Middle-High School eBooks Collection is an Infobase Database, see all other databases here.
(Only available to International Schools in Europe)
- Thousands of acclaimed titles
- Exclusive, unlimited, simultaneous use, on-site or off—no check-in/checkout
- Save selected chapters or copied text passages to Google Drive
- Print selected chapters or text
- Powerful browse and search options, with dynamic filters; plus, users can browse the full list of available subjects right from the home page and link directly to the areas that interest them
- “Did You Mean…?” search feature
- eBook Reader with embedded tool options that allow users to search within the eBook and control the display
- Custom home page sliders—create your own sliders that feature the Infobase eBooks of your choice
- Page Links on Subject and Series pages can be used to direct other authenticated users to that particular page
- Dictionary tool, with word pronunciation and related words
- Dynamic citations available in MLA, Chicago, APA, and Harvard formats
Access is available via IP Authentication, Referring URL, Shibboleth, Username and Password.
To find out more about how the different access options work please see our General Access Information.
Usage statistics and MARC records are available in the admin portal