What we do
We save our customers money on e-resource subscriptions:
- We negotiate with publishers on behalf of Schools worldwide, and Further Education Colleges and Public Libraries in the UK, to achieve the best possible pricing for an expanding range of high quality e-resources.
We save our customers time:
- We offer a centralised and streamlined free trial, licensing and subscription service for products from multiple publishers, including a quick and easy-to-use online quotation and ordering system.
We provide excellent service and support:
- Our friendly and efficient team pride themselves on providing exceptional service to our customers and partner organisations.
- We have excellent contacts with publishers' support teams, so can resolve any problems quickly and efficiently.
We promote awareness of the importance of information literacy and using trusted sources:
- We run events and information literacy training workshops - click here for details.
- We work closely with key organisations such as Schools Library Services, the School Library Association, and the CILIP Library Groups.
- We are also invited to speak on a regular basis at librarian conferences and meetings.